Welcome to Amish Direct Furniture
This website is being redeveloped to better showcase our beautiful furniture.
Since 1981, we have served Holly Hill, Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach, Palm Coast, Port Orange and all of Volusia & Flagler counties. Actually, we can deliver anywhere in the country. We are very proud that over 96% of our sales are from American Made companies. Most of the other 4% that are not made in America,are electric fireplace inserts that we build into Amish mantles and cabinets.
From 1981 to 1997, we operated as Nude Oak Furniture, selling a mixture of finished and unfinished furniture. As the unfinished business became less popular, we changed the name to Oakwood Furniture in 1997. Unfortunately, many of the solid wood, American made companies, sourced their product overseas and we were forced to go along with them. Then in 2008, we started dealing with Amish manufacturers in Ohio and Indiana. From 2008 to present day, we drastically expanded our selection of Amish manufacturers that have impeccable quality and huge selections, all at very reasonable prices. Over 86% of our sales are from 75 Amish manufacturers. That is why, in 2012, we decided to rename our store from Oakwood Furniture to Amish Direct Furniture.
We offer you choices:
- Styles: From country, to mission, to traditional, to formal to contemporary
- Woods: Oak, maple, cherry, walnut, hickory, elm and other hardwoods
- Finishes: Natural to dark stained, painted white to black or any combination
- Sizes: Any size you want
To really experience our furniture, come in and leisurely browse through our showrooms, or ask any of our knowledgeable, non-commissioned sales staff to help you.